Hummer's Pics

Friday, January 16, 2009

BOOK, BOOKS, and more BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how I love you...........books. You are the best. my mom says i have to many. I sure don't think so. Besides aren't books good for the old noggin? I don't know why kids my age don't like books that much. They allow you to have an imagination. And I think Shaun and Emily would agree with me. Books this is my salute to you. Oh how I love you! I do I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Krista said...

Hummer, I will keep buying you book for as long as you keep reading! I'm proud of you and can't wait to read the book you publish one day!

Taylor said...

What kind of books do you like hum? fantasy? mystery? love stories? :) Keep reading!

Krista said...

fantasy

Jacob Butler said...

I didn't know you were a book worm. That's great!

Em said...

I agree a million times! Three new books arrived at my house on Saturday! Keep reading!

Taylor said...

fantasy eh? Have you read the Forgotten Realms series by R. A. Salvatore- my brother loves them I just started them